blog award!

I was honored with an award by one of my fellow bloggers!
yes, the princess award. Hahaha the awardname is kind of really lame but ANY award from a fellow cool-person is REALLY awesome!

So, now I'm supposed to do some things (how is something an award if it gives you extra work, haha):

1. With the award, you have to thank the person who gave it to you:

I'd like to thank the wonderful and hilarious miss Kimberellie!

2. Your favorite writer: 

This is a really hard one! I love reading all kinds of books, and it feels like betrayal of one book/writer if I choose another one, but I'd have to call it a tie between JD Salinger, Nabokov and Easton Ellis, I guess.

3. Favorite Designer:

Alexander McQueen, Rodarte, Chloe.

4. Favorite Book:

Lolita by Nabokov

5. Something very emotional for you:

the fact that I can feel very lonely sometimes, because of certain family-issues

6. Something you hate:

the taste of wood in my mouth. I know, people usually don't get wood in their mouthes, but a lot of popsicles have wooden sticks and I hate touching that thing with my tongue if the popsicle is gone. Yuck. Also, fights with loved ones.

7. And lastly, pass this award to the other bloggers you like most:

Lindsey is a gorgeous girl with probably the most gorgeous garden in the entire world. I love her pictures!

and Meg, because she has the greatest signature style and she looks so cute every day! She's going to be sooo popular on the interwebz!

2 comments

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you babes for the award!! i will get to it right away, thank you so much sweetie!! :D

    xoxoxo
    Lyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you babes for the award!! i will get to it right away, thank you so much sweetie!! :D

    xoxoxo
    Lyndsey

    ReplyDelete