I'm sure she'll make a really excellent mother

First of all, YEAY, chictopia made yesterday’s look an editor’s pick!!!! I’m psyched, it’s such a huge honor!!!
check me out here!

And thanks ofcourse to all my followers and commenters, I love you guys and you inspire me every day.
Today’s look was inspired by The Glamourai (you can google her) who is like, the mixmaster of quirky feminine fashion. She loves her patterned tights and I felt like they were the perfect companion for this cheap h&m dress and cardi.

dress, cardi, necklace/armor: h&m
tights, snake ring: pimkie
shoes: sac d'anvers
flower ring: Alex Monroe


Everything I’m wearing is dirt-cheap, nothing cost me more than 15 euro. That’s one of the upsides of your campus being next to the main shopping district of Antwerp. Ofcourse the downside is that you buy a lot more and that you’ve already seen and tried on everything twice when you finally get the chance to buy it in the sales, which means you already kind of lost your interest in the garment. But the upsides totally cancel out the downsides if you ask me. Since Antwerp is kind of the main place to go shopping in Flanders, they always get limited editions and designer-collaborations etc etc that other smaller towns don’t get. So I’m happy.

7 comments

  1. I LOVE this!!!!!!!! You look Amazing! Love the snake ring and how you paired the dress with the long cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit choice - live the dress and necklace!!

    CC xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look. And yeah for you editor's pick! And I think the upsides of the shopping situation you describe sound definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool look Annebeth! Congrats on Chictopia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool look Annebeth! Congrats on Chictopia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look. And yeah for you editor's pick! And I think the upsides of the shopping situation you describe sound definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit choice - live the dress and necklace!!

    CC xXx

    ReplyDelete