Lazy Sunday in Orange and Yellow

cardigan/animal rings: H&M, pants: River Island, blouse: Zara, boots: ASOS

If you have to get up at 8 in the morning on a Sunday in winter, all you really want is to be comfortable and warm. However, we had a sort of festive breakfast to go to, so my pajamas wouldn't quite cut it. I settled for lots of color, some luxe leopard and comfortable, loose fitting layers and flats. I felt like a hungover rockchick and I totally looked like one too, but in a GOOD way OKEY

These pictures were taken last week, but my hair looks SO much more blue than it does now! The blue kept really well for quite a long time considering the fact that blue is a difficult color to have stay put on your locks, and now it is turning violet and it is awesome. I'll be showing some clear pics of the violet hair soon.

Right, I'm off to paint my nails and doze off on the couch because for some reason I am dead tired (must be the crap mood my boyfriend's in, has had me on my toes all day), catch ya later!

21 comments

  1. Oh I love how colourful this outfit is! :D and I love your lipstick, really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I'm behind anything with animal print and color, and you've mixed the two amazingly well. Hope you have a nice relaxing day on the couch. Steer clear of anyone grouchy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha ik vind je uitleg erbij super! En echt leuke outfit! Ik hou van kleur en veel mensen "durven" in de winter precies gene kleuren te gebruiken. Maar mij maakt het net gelukkig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wearing the exact same coloured pants and also an orange/yellow colour sheme today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors of this outfit! And that sweater looks sooo comfy :D
    (oyy...I hate when people I love are in bad moods...always makes me cranky too, ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super mooie kleuren en die gele skinny wil ik ook <3 wat een prachtige kleur.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aah I've seen this cardigan on a few blogs and I'm so annoyed I've never seen it in H&M, love it! Excellent colour/pattern mixing, cute but cosy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cardi and those animal rings are so cute!! xx
    chocolate-closet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it love it!

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi i loved your cardigan...beautiful kisses
    Rose jp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for wearing bright colors in winter, I'm especially liking how you mixed two together! The stack of animal rings are adorable too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really itching to get some colored skinnies, you really pull them off and look great on you btw.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehee..men in crap moods are the worst. I'm sure it's the same for them when we're in crap moods. Anywho, lovely outfit!! The skinny pants are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  14. MUSTARD AND LEOPARD? So good! You look wondrous, you long-legged vixen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. leuke cardigan :) and yep you do look like a hungover rockchick!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Die cardigan is echt mooi & ziet er ook zo lekker warm uit!
    Heb een tijd geleden ook een gele broek gekocht, ik draag die echt zó graag he :-D
    Ik wil trouwens ook nog even zeggen dat ik het echt tof vind dat je elke dag een nieuw artikel plaatst!
    Waar haal je al die tijd toch vandaag? :-)
    Liefs x

    ReplyDelete
  17. ik vind luipaardprint een beetje trashy, maar jij kan 'm wel aan. 't is zelfs sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute! You look snuggly and happy. It's kinda what I'd expect you to show up wearing if I invited you over for a Sunday of tasty nibblies and crafts and random dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Leuke kleurencombinaties!!! Echt een leuke outfit :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loooove the idea of wearing leopard with those colors! This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete