NEW HAIRDO

You anxious to see my new haircut? Well, prepare!

*drumroll*


BAM

leather jacket: Zara - boots, boyfriend jeans: H&M - blouse: c/o Oasap


There ya go! I'm still kinda getting used to it, I've never had sidebangs like this before. And of course, these pictures were taken just after exiting the salon, and your hair NEVER looks its best right after getting a haircut. I'm super excited to see what it looks like after a week or so of settling into its own, and after washing and styling it myself in my own preferred way (messier, not as smooth, not as floppy). But I have no regrets and I absolutely think my hairdresser did a great job with the layers, my hair is super bouncy and falls lovely without any product. I definitely feel like this new hair looks a lot more grown up, professional and sophisticated while still being relaxed and young. Exactly what I was going for.

ALSO, my hair looks absolawesome when I'm wearing a beanie.




WIN


So, thoughts?

23 comments

  1. A very classic hairstyle, yet quite versatile and flattering :) xx


    nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je lijkt wel een beetje op Sabrina van Afterdrk vind ik! Mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes that's also what I was going for! something versatile that wouldn't "define" my look too much while still being more of a real hairstyle than my previous long hair that just sort of hung down all the time :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ze was een van mijn haarvoorbeeldjes! :D thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind je haar echt super leuk zo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! the layers frame your face so nicely!


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  7. ik ben fan van de nieuwe look! Dat blouseje is ook leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! You are channeling Zooey Deschanel/Katy Perry in that last picture with the beanie. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik vind het zééér geslaagd!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new hair cut is so cute! I really love it! Your outfit is adorable too. I love the glittery boots and your dragonfly top with the slouchy jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! It looks really great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, babe! Als het nog wat wilder is en er meer krul in zit ben je helemaal Alexa Chung :)
    laurapaulinek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. maar ik heb geen krul! :D NUL KRUL

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG you look so H.O.T.! I'm in love with this haircut *__* I need a change too!! Going to call the hairdresser today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE it! So much! I think that's the haircut I always wanted but never really got when I went in for shorter layers. Plus, you look better with a middle part than I do. And the shot with the beanie, your eyes are ginormous and beautiful! Wow. You look perfect!

    ReplyDelete