Outfit: professional in white blazer and silver sandals

outfit: professional in white blazer and printed pencil skirt


daniel wellington watch, diamanti per tutti rings
outfit: professional in white blazer, printed pencil skirt and silver Wonders sandals
outfit: professional in white blazer, printed pencil skirt and silver Wonders sandals
professional style in white blazer
outfit: professional in white blazer, printed pencil skirt and silver Wonders sandals
silver wonders sandals
outfit: professional in white blazer and printed pencil skirt
blazer: c/o McGregor - top: COS - skirt: c/o Selected - handbag: & Other Stories - necklace: c/o Lobogato - sandals: c/o Wonders, currently on sale at Torfs- sunglasses: ASOS - watch: c/o Daniel Wellington - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti

OH EM GEE look at that weather!!! Spring officially starts when it's just about warm enough for bare legs and sandals when you leave your house for work in the morning. I even left my coat at the office when I went to snap some pictures with Maya during my lunch break, and I could have passed on the blazer as well. But I didn't, because this blazer (crisp white linen!) is fly as fuck and it looks awesome on me. It was a gift from McGregor, and I'm definitely counting my blessings these days when it comes to freebies. I've been getting offers for gorgeous, high quality, classy stuff, the stuff I would buy in a heartbeat if I had just a little more extra spare cash, so I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now.

The sandals are another awesome gift. I've been working with wonders for four seasons now (see my earlier posts featuring the brand here, here and here), and my love for the brand remains strong. I mean, what's not to like about high quality shoes designed and made in Spain, the brand supporting their own local economy while churning out beautiful yet comfortable footwear? Winning all around. These flatform sandals are shiny and suuuuper comfortable thanks to the cushioned insole. 

PS: if you're into McGregor, now would be the time to go on a shopping spree - if your shopping bag totals 349, the brand throws in a free pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses of your choosing, worth 139€. The offer lasts until the 19th of April, so be quick!

Have a nice weekend!

7 comments

  1. Die McGregor blazer is echt PRACHTIG! Mijn witte blazer van Zara is een rommeltje. Heeft vervanging nodig! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great look!! Lovely skirt!! Like your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, ik vrees het ook! Nog enkele maanden en dan stap ik (hopelijk) het werkveld in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Wonders so much! You look gorgeous babe xx

    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo this is such a perfectly cool work outfit. I'm loving your white blazer paired with the neat pattern on your skirt. The shiny shoes are a great touch too. Definitely work appropriate without being boring.


    Jamie | www.petitepanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking classy! Die rok heeft echt een mooie, niet overheersende print.
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete