Outfit: off the shoulder crop top with denim shorts

off the shoulder ruffle top, levi's shorts, havana hat


off the shoulder ruffle top, levi's shorts, havana hat, birkenstocks
levi's shorts, cross body bag
off the shoulder ruffle top, levi's shorts, havana hat, birkenstocks
off the shoulder ruffle top, havana hat
Birkenstock Salina sandals
off the shoulder ruffle top, levi's shorts, havana hat, birkenstocks
off the shoulder ruffle crop top: Miss Selfridge via Zalando - shorts: vintage Levi's - sandals: Birkenstocks - cross body bag: Mango - havana hat: H&M - watch: c/o Daniel Wellington - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti

Yes, off the shoulder again. It really is a look I am head over heels with, and this top was on sale so how could I not? I actually bought it after seeing a similar top on Kendi, who always looks stunning in off the shoulder silhouettes. It works splendidly with this casual-but-not-boring summer outfit. I feel like I should wear hats more often. If only I could find more hats that fit my freakishly tiny head. Approximately 100% of the items in this outfit are coming with me to France, btw. Except for the jewelry, I don't generally do earrings and/or necklaces on holiday (#lazyforlife).

Btw, how are you liking these pictures shot with my new (old) camera? I'm 100% in love with my secondhand Canon 5D, and shooting in raw really makes such a huge difference, especially in challenging light conditions aka Belgium. Hope you like the outfit, peace out!

No comments