Outfit: rock chic in black and paisley

Outfit: rock chic in black and paisley


Outfit: rock chic in black and paisley
patent chelsea boots
Outfit: rock chic in black and paisley
Zara paisley blouse, Cluse watch, JuliaJune bracelet
Outfit: rock chic in black and paisley
rose gold cluse watch with burgundy straps, diamanti per tutti ring
Outfit: rock chic in black and paisley
 coat: c/o Chictopia - blouse, boots: Zara - skinnies: H&M - handbag: & Other Stories - rings, necklace: Diamanti Per Tutti - watch: c/o Cluse - bracelet: c/o JuliaJune
makeup: Naked Smoky palette 
pics by Julie

Boooo, the last weekend of the official holiday break. I still have another week to go at home, but my boyfriend will be back at the office from Monday so I'll be mostly home alone. Not that I don't like a bit of peace and quiet from now and then, but spending our days off together just feels more like vacation. Sleeping in is amazingly relaxing when you're snuggled up with your lover, sleeping in on your own is relaxing but also makes me feel like I'm wasting the day away... Like I should make more of my free time. Clean up, get stuff done, that sort of thing. I'm really bad at guilt free relaxing, as you might have figured by now, and my boyfriend is wonderful at doing nothing at all (ha!) so he's quite good at getting me in the chilled out mindset I don't generally have on my own. Kind of like how it's impossible to stress out when there's a cat purring on your lap, teaching by example.

Anyways, here's an outfit! After seeing this lovely picture of Sara, it struck me like a lightning bolt: what my closet needed, was a sophisticated printed blouse to wear with my favourite pair of black skinnies. I have plenty of tops in solid colours, but for some reason I don't have many printed tops anymore. Since most of my skirts and pants are also in solids, I figured I could use some printed tops to add some interest to my collection of separates. This one is from Zara, I love its psychedelic paisley print and the cool, crêpe rayon fabric (wrinkle resistant and non-sweaty unlike chiffons). You can't see in my pics, but it actually has this cool handkerchief-esque hem, as you can see in the official pics. A detail you can hide if you like, by tucking the shirt in. I've already gotten loads of wear out of this baby, so I'm happy I bought it. 40€ still feels like a lot to spend on a top, for me. I guess I'm still a bit of a penniless student (PENNILESS SITAR PLAYER) at heart.

Have a great weekend, babes!

No comments