Outfit: military jacket and mom jeans

Outfit: wide brim hat, military jacket and mom jeans


Outfit: wide brim hat, military jacket and mom jeans
military jacket, band pins
Outfit: wide brim hat, military jacket and mom jeans
double buckle belt, mom jeans
wide brim hat, military jacket
mom jeans, chelsea boots
Outfit: wide brim hat, military jacket and mom jeans
military jacket: H&M, old - T-shirt: Uniqlo - mom jeans: Pull&Bear - hat: Dorothy Perkins via Zalando - cross body bag: Mango - double buckle belt; ASOS - chelsea boots: c/o Fred de la Bretoniere

Something very old, and something new in this outfit post. The mom jeans are new, and I got them at Pull&Bear, who happen to have the best mom jeans on the high street so you should really go check them out if you like that look. I've found that mom jeans look pretty great on me, making my waist seem smaller and my hips look wider. MOM JEANS I'M SORRY I EVER DOUBTED YOU. Although you do give me a strangely long crotch region.

The old is something you've probably never even seen me wear, even though I've owned this piece for at least 13 years: this military jacket. I bought this when I went shopping with my bestie back in my teens, and we did what girls who are best friends do and have done since the dawn of time. 

We both bought the same jacket, albeit in a different colour. 

I put a bunch of rockband pins on there and I wore it to death for about two-three years. Since it has so much sentimental value for me, I never tossed the jacket despite not wearing it for ten years, and I rediscovered its charm when I was looking for a jacket to finish this outfit. The jacket has gotten a bit tight in the arms, but seeing these pictures did make me realize how good khaki can look on me. Kind of a hole in my wardrobe, even! It inspired me to look for a new khaki military jacket, and I have since bought this one from Only which will make its appearance on the blog soon.

Peace out!

No comments